Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Shhhh...

I'm not suppose to know yet but I just found out that when my current boss leaves the company on August 15, I am going to be reporting to my previous boss, who is really cool and we get a long like a house on fire.

It's nice to have a little more information about the upcoming semester.

Oh, I also found out that I will be teaching from 10-11 and 12-1 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. (No Julie, you may not come and sit in the back of the class to see me teach. The classrooms are tiny and I am capped at 26 students. Plus, do you really want to spend $5.00 on parking for one hour?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I know that you and him got along well. What a load off.

S said...

Too bad that I'm not enrolled at CSUN because you very well could be teaching a course I'd be required to take.
I'm so proud of you!

Love and miss you!