Friday, October 12, 2007

Lordy..

It's October and I haven't posted this month yet. It's crazy. It's not that I have bitten off more than I can chew, it's that I an juggling so much, I don't have time for much else.

To my 3, make that 2 loyal readers - so sorry. I don't even have a cupcake picture to post since I have not baked since mid-August. Right now, I am trying to stay afloat, not get sick and keep my sanity. Sometimes it feels like my priorities are exactly in that order.

How about a picture from my trip to Mexico?

Ah, that's better. I was there! Climbed it too. Later!

3 comments:

S said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Gorgeous! You have every right to be a little tired from that juggling. I'm in awe of the challenge you've taken on, Marz. I love you very much.

zipper said...

Three readers? Two readers? Hmm... who else?

meesh said...

Hey, I'm here! :)
Nice pic btw.