Monday, December 03, 2007

It's been a while


Since I did a music blog. As I am taking a break from finishing my final exam.





Soundtrack of my life

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool

1. Opening Credits: Bodels by 311

2. Waking Up: If I Could by Seal

3.First Day At School: When I Look into your Eyes by Andre 3000

4.Falling In Love: Rainy Days and Mondays by The Carpenters

5.Fight Song: If you Could Only See by Tonic

6.Breaking Up: Too Little Too Late by Barenaked Ladies

7.Prom: baby Hold On by Dixie Chicks

8.Life: Girl by Tori Amos

9.Mental breakdown:Blue Jean by David Bowie

10.Driving: PJ & Rooster by Outkast

11.Flashback: Sixteen by No Doubt

12.Getting back together: I Love You by Sarah McLachlan

13.Wedding: Ready to Run by Dixie Chicks

14.Birth of Child: 125 pt. 3 (Connections) by Joell Ortiz

15.Final Battle: Intuition (Todd Terry Radio Remix) by Jewel

16.Death Scene: Pulse by Ani DiFranco

17.Funeral Song: American Angel by George Michael

18.End Credits: Come Original by 311


Wow, some of those are strangely appropriate, at least with the song title I did not change anything up, I swear, I just hit party shuffle in iTunes and started typing.

Okay! Back to work!

No comments: