Sunday, May 03, 2009

I Have A Confession

I really like to eat Del Taco's Red Burritos while driving. It has to do with my memories of driving to work in Costa Mesa from Long Beach when I would go through the drive through to get dinner on the way there. I knew where every Del Taco was in-between home and work.

Maybe it was because I was so miserable in that job and the warm burritos were one of the small pleasures I had during that time in my life.

Well...that's depressing.

How about I end by saying, I (not so) secretly (anymore) like to eat Del Taco Red Burritos alone in my car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well one of the guilty pleasures i miss from cali is Del Hell. Yes, we don't have them out here. I mean I could go to Tucson, but that is one hour and fifteen minutes drive from here. And it's just not happening. even for the WORLD'S BEST BEAN BURRITO (in fast food i mean). My word verification is "aemen." i guess it's fitting.

S said...

I think that it's good to have guilty pleasures. Sorry you're so stressed at work. I'm trying to narrow down what would be my number one guilty pleasure, as I have a few.

zipper said...

Yum... Del Taco.