Thursday, September 30, 2010

I have a secret

I have a secret. One that I usually am very successful at hiding from the world but in the past two weeks, I have been unable to hold in it anymore.

I am a klutz.

No, really. This was brought home to me this morning when A) I pulled my curtain rod off the wall (oh THAT's why you're suppose to use those plastic anchor thingies) B) I broke the tip off my razor blade in the holder tool and C) as I was wrapping the spent razor in masking tape, I realized that the skin was flaking off my fingers from where I burned myself last week.

Oh yeah, did I mention I picked up a straight-from-the-oven glass corningwear lid last Sunday? Worst fingers in the world to get blisters on - your thumb and middle finger. You do a lot with those suckers.

Do over please.

No comments: