Thursday, January 08, 2009

Yummy Part II

**Thank you for all your supporting words on my venting about PhD applications. I have taken a break from them in order to clear my head. I'll finish up the last three this Sunday.

On a better note, here are the treats I have been serving up this week at the Union.
Wednesday: On the left, Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies; right, Almond, Cherry, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thursday: Cranberry Oatmeal Bars

On the home front, I have been getting complaints that everything smells really good but I don't bring home any leftovers (because there are none). So here are some plain Banana cupcakes that I made last night, full size.
Super yummy, think the freshest banana bread you have ever had, super light and fluffy without the nuts. Perfect, if I do say myself. I like banana bread except that is so so dense, I feel like I am choking when I try to swallow a bite. This cupcake saves me this experience. So happy. If I were a pet rat, I would do a little happy "popcorn".

I will be finishing up the week with Red Velvet mini cupcakes tomorrow. So, one last round of photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So wish I worked at the Union... I mean for the cookies and cupcakes (and all dairy free... mmmmm...)