Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Done!

After a long process, all 6 of my PhD applications are in. (Remember when I went through this last time? If you are interested in that experience, check out the last round here, here, here and here.) In the order the applications were submitted:
University of Southern California
University of Texas at Austin
Northwestern University
University of California, Irvine
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
University of California, Riverside

The whole process takes many months. The first three universities which I turned in during December, will begin reviewing applications in late February. The last three schools, who knows when they will start reviewing applications. I will probably hear back from the schools on their decisions in April, late March at the earliest.

I will keep you all informed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fingers and toes crossed my love