Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bombs Away!

Took a bath today and tried a new bath ballistic from Lush.
The bath bomb I used today is Lemon Days and Ginger Beer Bath Bomb. I really wanted to enjoy my bath but I just couldn't.

Maybe this is TMI but I take a multivitamin that contains B and it leaves my urine Chartreuse. That was the color of the bath water.

I really tried. I tried to think,"Hey, today's Easter, it's like a big dye bath for Easter eggs." Yeah that really didn't work. I couldn't get past it and I ended up scrubbing up and getting out.

Nice scent, last for a while and it did condition my skin. If only the bath had been a light yellow instead of Chartreuse.

2 comments:

S said...

I need to go there. I love the scent of lemon, so I know that I'll be adding to my basket. :)

Coco said...

I'm right there with you. i take that B vitamin and I can't bathe in something that looks like my pee. ugh. perhaps you could have added food coloring and at least made it blue.. ;)