Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Month

Well, April is finally here. I don't think that I will be posting as much as I did last month, just not feeling it right now. Who knows? Maybe I will post a lot in April, we shall see.

Waiting for feedback from my Thesis Chair on what I wrote. Trying hard to get into the mood to be a teacher for one day. See, I taught last Thursday and then we had Cesar Chavez day off (Random trivia: did you know Cesar Chavez was a vegan?) so I have not had to go to campus in 6 days. So I had a 6 day weekend and next week is spring break. I am feeling a little out of sorts but I will get myself back in action soon. Lots to work on during break.

Ciao for now!

P.S With this post, I have already blogged the same number of posts in 2009 as I did for the entire year of 2008. Weird....

1 comment:

S said...

I love your posts. With you so crazy busy with school (and work), I don't know when it's a good time to bug you. xoxo