Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Settling In

Yesterday was my first complete long day. I teach at 8 am, 2 pm and 7 pm on Tuesdays, which means I wake up at 5:30 and return home shortly for the night a little after 10. I have now met all my classes.

We shall see how the semester goes. I have been off to a little bit of a rough start at both Universities, both because I had trouble with the HR systems and because I didn't prep my classes well. I'm playing catch up. I am in a HR orientation meeting today (Or else I would just be waking up now instead of being on campus already - trust me) and then will spend the rest of the day prepping for my 8 am Thursday class and also the Friday class. Tonight will be prepping for the 2 pm class. I really have to buckle down and finish prepping all four classes this weekend - no messing around. There are assignments coming up that I have yet to write or update and the students need the information so they are not doing the work at the last minute due to my slacking rather than their own slacking (hey, I'm being optimistic here).

Anywho, back to work for me.

1 comment:

S said...

I'm sure that you pulled it off just fine and they had no clue. xoxo