Wednesday, October 28, 2009

M needs...

So, I posted a version of this on FB, but used Bing for that one. Here is the real google search.

1. to reveal her true identity to him but is concerned about the consequences – not only for herself but also her colleagues.

2. to be stopped now before anyone else is taken advantage of from her deceitful web of lies.

3. more than a Band-Aid to patch up the hole in her career(which would be pretty damn funny), but I'm whipped.

4. for her treatments and doctors visits.

5. A ROOMIE!!!

6. some costume ideas.

7. now.

8. to be sitting on my face. (sigh, the trials of having the same first name as a supermodel. I won't even tell you what I find on a google image search)

9. to come visit me at my. Cage, its a littel small, but it has a great view of timurs, computer chair.

10. my home

11. food badly.

12. to go to bed right now!!!

13. to tell him what really happened, but will he listen?

14. to accept that no one is self-sufficient all the time, and to be gentler with her "childish" emotional needs

15. some better role models than her Rio cousins Bettina and Bianca Haegler who are above high maintainance

I like number 14.

No comments: