Friday, December 11, 2009

Finals CD

For the last two years, I have created a CD to listen to during Finals week, usually by hitting random in iTunes. Tonight is the night that I burned a CD for finals. This year, I was listening to my iPod on shuffle while grading and liked what I heard. So I wrote down the list and made a playlist. Here is what is on the CD:

1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Across the Universe Soundtrack
2. Again - Lenny Kravitz Greatest Hits
3. Absolutely Not [Chanel Cox Mix] - Deborah Cox
4. Opium - Marcy Playground
5. One Day In Your Life [Almighty Club Mix] - Anastacia
6. She's Countrywide [Digijuan Mix]
7. Sweetest Goodbye - Maroon 5
8. Wednesday - Tori Amos
9. Mr. Brighside [Jacques Lu Cont Thin White Duke Mix] - The Killers
10. Muhammad My Friend - Tori Amos
11. Silent House - Dixie Chicks
12. Feel the Quiet River Rage - Live

Gonna listen to this on the way into work tomorrow.

No comments: