Friday, March 16, 2007

FYI

I got the other paper done in time for Wednesday class.

In other news, a local rooster named Super Chicken was birdnapped from the nursery where he lived with his caretaker.

Super Chicken is a local celebrity who likes to eat bugs at the nursery and greet visitors with an avian dance. SC was rescued from an uncertain fate after he was hatched for a class science project and has since been a loyal companion and fully people friendly presence. We are all offering little prayers that Super Chicken is returned home safely. His caretaker says he thinks SC is alive and well somewhere but I fear that a darker fate has met our feathered friend, Souper Chicken.

I'll keep an eye out for a continued story.

2 comments:

S said...

I know that it's horrible, but I can't help but thinking..."he tastes like chicken."

(maybe wine before eating isn't a good thing...)

I love and miss you tons!

Coco said...

I especially like the change in name from Super Chicken to Souper Chicken...