Tuesday, May 29, 2007

2 English Men

So Zippersparks asked me an interesting question about my last post. He asked how I rate Hugh Laurie "in comparison to that guy you like, from Harry Potter." (He is referring to Alan Rickman as Professor Snape).

This made me realize that apparently I have a thing for older grumpy Englishmen who have very few redeeming qualitites.

And apparently I am not the only one who likes Alan Rickman as Professor Snape. Check out this site I found while looking for a picture to post...

So who do I think is sexier?

Hmm, do I have to pick one over the other?

2 comments:

meesh said...

No, you absolutely do not have to pick one. :) Much to difficult a decision anyway.

I think I would have to lean towards Alan Rickman myself. Hugh Lori is great in House, but I can't get Black Adder out of my head when I see him. Funny? - yes. Sexy? - not so much.

Miss B said...

if you like grumpy old english men so much maybe you should date my husband! lol