Sunday, May 20, 2007

Final Paper

Well, I have read most of my sources, or at least enough to be coherant for my final paper, due Monday night. Now all I have to do is write the dang thing, a 12 - 15 page position paper that has something to do with Communication and Technology. I chose to look at the way that technology has changed feminist rhetoric between the second and third waves. My paper is tenitively titled, "Feminist Rhetoric at the Speed of Light:Technology’s Effect in Rhetorical Strategies From Second Wave to Third Wave Feminism". How is that for a title?

I know part of my problem is, unlike many of my classmates, I actually felt it was necessary to read my sources rather than just wing it and look for quotes when I need them. I read some great articles and I wish that I had another week to read and sythesis but such is life. Ah well, back to work!