Friday, February 15, 2008

Goin' to CO

Yup, that's right. My flight leaves at 4:35 for Denver, Colorado. Gonna participate in the Western State Communication Association conference. Gonna be on a panel about teachin'. Cuz its all about the teachin'.

I had a funny blog planned about my recent (and first) bout with the flu but I don't have the energy. I am hoping that my decision to go on this trip does not turn out to be a bad one.

Oh, and I got my first semester teaching evals back. One of my classes thought I was a good teacher, the other class though my lectures came across as condescending. I haven't finished reading that class' eval yet, I have to teach at 12 and I can't let it mess with my head. Ah well, win some, lose some.

Signing off, Marz.

1 comment:

S said...

You can't please them all. Besides, I think that it's great that at least one class appreciates you! XOXOX Have fun in CO!