Sunday, July 13, 2008

How I Have Been Spending My Time

I am having a blast in NV. Here is what the last few days have been like, in no particular order:Lots of Napping
A trip to Sonic
Slowly, very slowly reading for my class this summer. Should finish article #3 tonight and that means I have to/want to finish 4 tomorrow. I plan to get up at my regular time and read my heart out. It is getting a little better with each article. Now I just have to write up everything I have read as well...
An afternoon movie
Rock Band! My new obsession! For this game alone I would buy a playstation 3.
I sang, played the drums (horribly - not my strong suit) and played the bass guitar.
No actual pics from our game but the above one is a bit like our drummer, Quinn. My bass player had a bright pink Joan jet cut for the majority of the game until I mixed it up and ended up with a shag cut that was half bright teal and half moss green, very fetching. So much fun and so much harder than it looks. Especially when I realize that I don't know the majority of the songs and the ones I do know, I don't know as well as I think I did. although I have to say, this game is easier than the Magic mic that I used Wednesday night at work.

Speaking of, I better get to bed, er...read some more before I settle in for the night. One more day, que triste! I am a little nervous about the flight home but bought some less drowsy(WTF!) Dramamine to be on the safe side. Fingers Crossed!

No comments: