Friday, July 11, 2008

Nevada

Well, I made it to sin city to visit with Ms S. The flight was horrible, I got sick as we were descending but they didn't have any airsickness bags so, well.... let's just say that it was an unpleasant flight. I felt like crap when I finally got off the plane but was soon cheered up by the sight of my dear friend heading towards me.

Long story short cuz it is time for me to go to bed, the last 24 hours have been filled with new friends - finally met Titan, good food, Mr S(for lack of a better name) is a fantastic cook and we hit a great Indian buffet for lunch, (and Sonic! it did not disappoint for a great drink damn it!). I also slept like a log last night, slept in this morning and took a long nap this afternoon. I think I am making up for entire past semester. I am also getting homework done, believe it or not. I am finally on page 20 of 24 for my second article. Also reading Nickle and Dimed since the author will be speaking on campus this coming semester.

Life is good. I am enjoying this trip and may even return feeling refreshed, a change from my usual out of town sojourns. Helps that I am not running between lectures like at conferences. Any who, will hopefully get some pictures to post, got to get to be so I can go out on the town manana.

Bon Noche!

1 comment:

S said...

We love having you here!!