Friday, November 07, 2008

Having a Nutty


I have been trying really hard to stop venting what ever comes to my mind when ever I read something that annoys me. Unfortunately, I have not been that successful in not 'having a nutty' as I like to call it.

Most recent nutty? This morning, I received a pretty condescending email from the department secretary telling all the faculty that they need to clean their leftovers out of the fridge so it doesn't smell.

Now, I know it is not directed completely at me, but I could not help myself. I hate been spoken to like I am a child. There is no need to take that tone. And I tried to figure out why I reacted that way after my rant in the faculty office and that's what I came up with. Now if I can just work through my reaction before I actually have my nutty, that would be progress.

No comments: