Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sounds of November



Very busy right now, trying to finish up school, just got back from a major conference in San Diego, working on my thesis and trying to apply to PhD programs all at the same time. With finals rapidly approaching, i usually make myself a CD to get through the week (entitled Finals FA 08). Here is the playlist currently helping me get through all this:

1. Intro from Pretty Good Year 2006 (Party Girl Presents)
2. Into the Void - NIN
3. Nothing Fails [Nevins Mix] - Madonna
4. Possession - Sarah McLachlan
5. Devil Inside - INXS
6. Sick - Sneakerpimps
7. She's Your Cocaine - Tori Amos
8. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town - Pearl Jam
9. Marianne - Tori Amos
10. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
11. I Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
12. Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
13. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
14. Candyman - Christina Aguilera
15. Move Your Feet - Junior Senior

I know, pretty random. Some songs were selected at random by Party Shuffle. Others have been stuck in my head for a while, so what can you do?

Hope your tunes are jamming too and keeping your feet moving through the last few months of 2008.

1 comment:

Coco said...

I miss you! You're right, older, sadder, wiser, better. I live in Redondo now.. slightly closer? want to have a reunion soon? Would love to see your pretty face :)