Monday, January 29, 2007

Music Quiz

How am I feeling today? Cherry Pie - Sade

Will I get far in life? Gravel - Ani diFranco

How do my friends see me? Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Beatles

When will I get married? Unbelievable - EMF

What's my theme song? Sleeps With Butterflies - Tori Amos

What is the story of my life? Waiting for that Day - George Michael

What am I like in bed? Honestly OK - Dido

How can I get ahead in life? Mailman - Soundgarden

What is my best feature? Sweet the Sting - Tori Amos

How is today going to be? Dear Old Shiz - Wicked

What is in store for this weekend? The Chronicles of Life and Death - Good Charlotte

What is my life like at the moment? Just Like Heaven - The Cure

What song describes my secrets? Everything Burns - Anastacia

What song will they play at my funeral? Cloud on my Tongue - Tori Amos

How does the world see me? I'm no Angel - Dido

Will I have a happy life? It Doesn't Really Matter - George Michael

What do my friends really think of me? Happy - George Michael

Do people secretly lust after me? Jane Says - Jane's Addiction

Will I accomplish my goals in life? Brian Wilson Said - Tears for Fears

How do I treat others? Deliver Me - INXS

I'll be back with real posts soon.

No comments: