Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tidbits

I've been fairly busy the last couple weeks but here is a quick catch up post. I will try to be as brief as possible.


Went ice-skating. Only my 2nd time ever but didn't fall once.


Went on a lunch date, no spark, I made a new friend at work pretty much.

Finished reading a book that wasn't a class assignment but still has academic merit. Did you see I updated my sidebar on the blog? I do want to write about what I learned from the book but...

Got a new job offer at the union, I will have to write separately about that too.


Over the past two weeks, our house was painted. We now have a taupe house...just like the rest of the neighborhood.


I’ve been having really strange dreams lately, which have nothing to do with me taking Nyquil.


Meesh – I love your CD. One day as I drove home from work, I almost missed my off-ramp because I was having too much fun listening to the CD. Thanks!


Went shopping with mi amiga PB for her cocktail dress for her wedding. We went to a fun store in the Sherman Oaks Galleria called ‘Hepburns’. Makes me wish I had a fancy event to go to and needed a fancy dress.

More to come soon.

No comments: