Wednesday, April 25, 2007

gym, gym, gym

Wednesday's suuuck [sing-song].

So I went to the gym last night, per my usual Tuesday night routine and JW took me through a leg workout. I woke up okay and did 20 minutes on the treadmill at the advice of mi hermano. I took my shower and now, oh it hurts to sit down. And I bet that tomorrow will be even worse.

In other news, I got everything done for my Monday and Tuesday class but I think I am in trouble for tonight's class. And this is the essay final that is due tonight. I just don't have the mental energy to do anything at this point in the week. I am going to try to write this paper today at work but I don't know if I can get it done. I will turn something in tonight but I may have hung myself on this one.

1 comment:

meesh said...

Oh no! I know what you mean about not having the mental energy to deal. Maybe a littel 20 minute power nap would help?

Good luck with your essay and paper!