Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cupcakes

Here is a picture from last weekend. No baking this weekend due to bachlorette party craziness and general feelings of sickness and ickiness.


Sorry about the picture not being framed right, I am shooting blind since I broke the LCD screen on my digital camera.

Oh, they are Red velveteen cupcakes with vegan buttercream frosting. Half have crushed pecans, half without. They went like hotcakes.

Haven't felt like writing anything lately, been going to the gym a lot, so ti-ti.

Ciao...

3 comments:

Miss B said...

they look beee-autiful. can't wait to see you guys!

zipper said...

They were beautiful. And tasty, too.

Coco said...

mmmmmmm.....

btw, I'm glad we are still friends. I'd love to see your pretty face one of these days. But I am glad that while we are both crazy busy we can sort of kind of keep up. yeah!