Thursday, June 14, 2007

Silence

Hey all, sorry I haven't been posting lately but we are having internet problems at home and I have been super busy at work this week. I have also not been able to read any blogger posts, so I feel very out of it. Some quick updates:

I have pictures to post of the mini- red velveteen cupcakes I made last week with special guest baker, Meesh. They went over like a house on fire at work.

I went to the gym three days this week, which is a new record for me.

Bought tickets to go to Mexico for a week with mi amiga JW and Meesh and I bought tickets to go to Arizona to visit Ms. B. Next on the ticket buying list is a flight to go visit Ms. S up in Vegas. I am going to have a fun and action packed vacation summer.

I am so glad that Rescue Me has returned to FX. So fantastic although I never saw season 1 or 2 and that is making it a little harder for me to watch season 4.

Gotta go, will write more later.

1 comment:

S said...

You guys will have a blast in Arizona!