Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer S'mores

Okay, here we have another batch of cupcakes, this time S'more cupcakes. New pictures taken on my new camera.

Topped with Vegan Buttercream, mini semisweet chocolate chips and a mini square of Graham cracker. The others in the background are also sprinkled with graham crumbs.

This will be my last post until 4th of July. I am leaving very early Tuesday morning (4:00 a.m.) and flying out to Mexico with my friend JW and her friend Valeria. Valeria will no doubt be my friend by the time we return. We are going to have a lot of fun and I promise to take a lot of pictures and share them with you all when I return. We will be going all over the place, Cuidad Victoria, San Juan de los Lagos, Guanajuato, Dolores Hidalgo, San Miguel de Allende, Puebla, Veracruz, Poza Rica, and Tampico. I still have several things to get done before I leave and boy, I wish I had taken tomorrow off of work. Course, I also wish that I was getting paid for my vacation time but we all know the old saying, "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Buenas Noche y escribo luego.

1 comment:

meesh said...

Beautiful cupcakes! I bet those went fast too.:)

Have a great trip. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures when you get back.