Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update

Obviously, the internet has not been turned off yet, lucky me. And guess who has two thumbs and finished a draft of thesis chapter 3?

That's right, me! One more chapter to go, suppose to get it done by 5:00, it will be very close.

In additional news: I tried oatmeal again this morning and on Christa's suggestion, added some maple syrup (the real stuff since that is what we had in the house). The taste was much better but I don't think I added enough water when I was microwaving it - it was a little dry. Will try again tomorrow.

I discovered that half a lime in my water bottle was too much citrus. I was having some acid reflux and...some other problems that I won't share the details of (You're welcome). I now add just a teaspoon to my water bottle and the results are much better. My digestive track is happier and I discovered that it is surprisingly sweet when it is a hint of lime rather than the amount I was adding before.

Okay, well my break is almost over. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

T3 said...

Try boiling the water and then adding it to the oatmeal. Microwaved oatmeal never really turns out.