Friday, July 14, 2006

MMM, Granola


I’ve been getting up later and later each day to get ready for work. AS we all know, I am NOT a morning person. I’ve started taking my breakfast with me and eating it at my desk. If I am not too late, I’ll make myself some Malt o Meal, put it in Tupperware, mix in a little Splenda, grab a spoon and go. When I am running really behind, I grab a yogurt and some granola to put in it. This was a granola morning.

I have been taking a half a cup of the Trader Joe’s French Village Vanilla nonfat yogurt and mixing in a half cup of lowfat Vanilla Granola, also from Trader Joe’s. The granola is amazing, it has toasted almond slices as a part of it and the two together are wonderful. And the speed I am going to day… mmm granola….

Sorry for such a boring post today. I’ll get back on my game soon.

2 comments:

meesh said...

That sounds like a really good breakfast on the go. I never have time to eat a real breakfast either and I feel bad about it 'cause I know it's the most important meal.
I may have to stop off at T.J.s on the way home now. :P

Coco said...

yum, that sounds delicious! not boring at all! To TJ! I mean TJ's ;)