Friday, July 21, 2006

Party Girl Presents, Part II

Okay, it took me a while to dig up the play list for 2004. I have a copy of the CD but not the cover artwork that has the name of the songs and I know that I call a couple of the songs the wrong thing – much to my brother’s annoyance.

Party Girl Presents
August 2004

Intro Party Girl Gets You Started
Naughty Girl [Remix] Beyounce feat, Lil' Flip
When I Get You Alone Thicke
Let's Get it Started Black Eyed Peas
Blue Skies, Part I [Extended] BT feat. Tori Amos
Blue Skies, Part II [Remix edit] BT feat. Tori Amos
Interlude A Very Stylish Girl
Waiting for You Seal
Bouncing Off the Walls Sugercult
What's My Age Again? Blink 182
Brand New Day Sting
Human Nature Madonna
Are you In? Incubus
Get Mine, Get Yours [Spanglish Version] Christina Aguilera
She's Countrywide [digiJAUN's People Skills Mix]

The actual CD for this one is an orange picture but the cover art, as you can see, is green. I didn't realize that I had selected a green cover both years until T3 showed me the 2004 cover (Thanks for the lend). Ironically, Green is not my favorite color. I think I had the most fun with this CD.

After some reflection, I decided that I would try a slightly different tact for the 2006 CD. Borrowing form Chrispy, I have selected a song for each of my friends and then rounded out the CD with a couple songs that talk about my year. I think that I will skip the “I Can See Clearly Now” until I am sure that everything else goes smoothly with the next two procedures. But thanks for the suggestion Ms. S.

You’ll have to wait until August to find out what is on this year’s CD. (And yes, once again, I selected a green cover. At least I'm consistent.) But I think it will be worth the wait.

If you missed the post for last year's CD here it is.

No comments: