Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Party Girl Presents, Part I

As it gets closer and closer to August, I turn my attention once again to putting together an album to give to my friends that reflects how I have spent the past year of my life. It may seem like it is early to already be considering a CD for August but my master audio tech (my brother) needs time to make sense out of the random list I hand him. And he always does an absolutely amazing job making a coherent album with beautiful art work for me. I have been having a hard time putting together this year’s CD since so much has happened along the way. I took a look over the last two year’s CDs, hoping to get some inspiration for this year. And to make sure that I don’t repeat myself. Here is last year’s:

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
Official 2005 Collection
Intro: H-H-HE-LLO!
Tilt Ya Head Back Nelly feat Christina Aguilera
Girltalk [Album Version] TLC
History Repeating The Propellerheads feat Miss Shirley Bassey
Flawless [Go to the City] [Album Version] George Michael
Absolutely Not [Chanel Club Edit] Deborah Cox
The Sunrise [Jason Nevins Mix] Duran Duran
Ray of Sunshine [Album Version] Wham!
One Day in Your Life [Video Version] Anastacia
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps [Album Version] Lila Downs
Sweet the Sting [Album Version] Tori Amos
I Don’t Wanna Be [Album Version] Gavin DeGraw
I Just Want to Live [Album Version] Good Charlotte
Heaven Help [Album Version] Lenny Kravitz
Outro: Perhaps…

Boy, typing that up brings back memories for me. Overall, it was a pretty good year for me. Most importantly, I had good friends around me. I’ll cover 2004 in another post…

No comments: