Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Out of Town

I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Guadalajara, Mexico for an academic conference. This conference is for the National Association of Chicana, Chicano Studies (NACCS). While I am neither a Chicana/o studies student or teacher yet, it is interesting to see what people are working on. Plus, since will be returning July 4th, I will have a couple days to sight see and will be traveling with the ‘rents. Dad is fluent, so we are in good shape. The national elections will be taking place the Sunday we will be there as well. So it should be an amazing experience. I probably will not post until I get back.

I just finished packing and while I know I packed too much stuff, I feel really unprepared for this trip.

At any rate, to my two regular readers, have a safe and fun July 4th and I will write for your entertainment in about a week’s time.

1 comment:

Coco said...

you are entertaining to read!! Have a safe and fun trip. It's nice you get to travel with your Dad. btw, what are you up to the 4th? something fun I hope!