Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oh Baby!

I’ve been very busy and tired since getting back from Mexico. Work has been especially painful, hence the lack of posting. But I have good news!

Last night, I finally opened up my brand new Macbook Pro that arrived while I was on vacation. As much as I love my Compaq Presario which has served me well over the past, oh 5 years or so, it’s getting tired and needs to be retired. (Although I plan on keeping it so I can play games on line – Chuzzle anyone?) I am very happy to have a laptop that does not have a pointer that randomly highlight stuff as I am scrolling past it. Part of the reason I rarely wrote and posted at home is that the cursor would jump as I was typing and I wouldn’t notice and then I would have to go back and try to figure out where I need to cut the new writing and move it….quite the pain in the butt.

At any rate, I am having a little problem getting my computer to join the wireless network at home right now but a have some great assistance (Thanks Zipper!) figuring it out and I am confident that I will be posting from home before I know it. So stay tuned and I will write something more interesting than this.

Ciao!

3 comments:

zipper said...

You're welcome, Marz! (Although there's been a little snag with your network's hub... we'll talk later, but before "Rescue Me" airs, OK?)

Oh, BTW (hah!): WTF is, "chuzzle?"

Marz said...

Chuzzle is this fabulous game on MSN games in which you line up three or more... hairballs/koosh looking things with eyes. When you line them up, they squeak and explode (with flying hair) and their eyeballs go into this glass flask on the side until it fills up and you move onto the next level. It's hard to explain, but I'll show you later. It's addicting. You can't play it on a Mac.

Coco said...

ooohhh!! Congrats! I just got the Macbook and I LOVE IT!