Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Glub, Glub

Yes, that is the sound of me almost getting my head above water. Not in time to do well on my first test in Rhetorical Theory but...I'm hoping the curve affords me a B. Right now, I have a 21 out of 34. Ouch! The highest grade I heard was a 31 and I saw a couple of 17. Fingers crossed.

Today is my first day of just work. I got up early with the intent of getting on the treadmill but alas, the treadmill would not start up. So I did a yoga tape instead. It has been a while since I did the yoga tape and boy, I have really tightened up since then. I hope to work on the treadmill, and a paper, tonight and alternate the treadmill with the yoga tape. Look Ma! Exercise!

Got to go and finish getting ready for the day. Have to find a post office and a bank on the way to work. Also have to hope I find parking, Tuesdays and Thursdays are very packed.

No comments: