Monday, October 23, 2006

Quickie

Okay, I swear my mom has

When I came home last night, she wanted to know where I had been. Thankfully, I could say honestly that I had gone to visit Meesh. But she followed that question up with an 'all day?' sort of question. I don't remember what I answered but sheesh! It's like she can smell when I've been around testosterone. And this is not the first time she has done that in recent weeks.

In other news, after being out in the sun for a good part of Sunday, I was feeling ugly and like my skin really needed some TLC. I happened to have Mask of Magnaminty from

On hand and thank goodness for that. Technicaly it is past it's best by date but my skin feel so much better today. All in about 15 minutes, If you have never checked out this product, I highly recommend it.

Alright, gotta run but I did want to drop a line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, your mama has radar...and your friend have no details on the event. :)
~S

Marz said...

Hmm, don't really want to talk about it yet. Maybe later.