Friday, February 24, 2006

Colors of my week

I thought that I had posted this way back on Feb 24th, I didn't realize it only made it to the draft phase. Oh well, Enjoy!

Yellow Stickers

(No, not blue sticker Sam) So a couple weeks ago, I was having a conversation and someone mentioned that hybrid vehicles can go in the carpool lane but they have to have these yellow stickers around the edge of their car. I had no idea what they were talking about but on Monday, I noticed a car in the parking lot at work that has those yellow stickers applied. I now have a clue.

Red
The color of the striped tie of the speaker I saw on Tuesday night. I had read his book last month and he was coming to the local university to speak. So dad and I attended his lecture. And then we went to dinner at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants for Red Chile Tofu Noodle soup. Dinner was very yummy.

Blue Bear, Blue Bear, what do you see?
Mi familia had dinner with our cousins’ on Wednesday night. I arrived later than everyone else did since I was coming straight from work. The first thing I see when I walk through the door is my mom, carrying a little fuzzy blue bear – my nephew Thomas in a body suit. It was so cute, it was a furry footed outfit, complete with hood and the ears to go with it. He is now about a month old and he is finally taking a break between fits of fussing. I got to hold him for an hour later that night. It was wonderful.

Green
Did my taxes on Thursday night. And I am getting some money back this year. Who hoo! Although I found out how dismal my overall money earned was last year. Let me put it to you this way, I found out I earned $10,000 less than I had the previous year. Ouch!

Coral
Coral is the magical color of Friday. (Don’t blame me, I didn’t make this up. I got it from the Llewellyn 2006 Witches Datebook)

No comments: