Monday, August 28, 2006

For a good time, get yourself down to Idlewild


Wow, what an amazing movie. I loved the music the acting and the costumes were to die for. If you hadn't considered going to see this movie, reconsider, please.

I hadn't heard much about this movie until Zipper started talking about it. Then I started seeing the trailers and thought to myself - Yeah, I have to see this one in the theater. Big Boi and Andre 3000 are amazingly talented performers. They can sing, rap, write music, act and if you stay for the credits, (recommended) you get to see Andre 3000 tap dance too. Macy Grey turns in a great performance as a caberet singer believe it or not, I didn't even recognize Ben Vereen and Terrence Howard plays an amazing villian as usual. There is even a cameo by Patti LaBelle.

Its a really good time. I haven't enjoyed a movie that much in a long time. Check it out. (Sorry T3 - rated R)

No comments: