Monday, August 21, 2006

Yummy!

Have you seen those really cute commercials on TV for Pepsi Jazz? Well, I was super excited because:

A) I'm a Pepsi girl. and

B) The Pepsi Jazz are Diet Pepsi - I generally only drink diet sodas.

They have two flavors, Strawberries and Creame (No, thank you) and Black Cherry - French Vanilla (Yes Please!). I've been looking for a 20 oz. bottle of the stuff to try to no avail.

Until today.

Today I had the chance to purchase and try the Black Cherry - French Vanilla Pepsi Jazz and I like it. Some might say that it is a artificial tasting cherry/vanilla flavor but hey, I'm the girl who likes the banana flavored runts and the 'good in a disgusting kind of way' as Ms. D is fond of saying, treat below:

3 comments:

S said...

Yeah, I'm a Pepsi girl, too. Good thing that I didn't relocate to Atlanta!

meesh said...

Pepsi!? (gasp!) Say it ain't so! :P

Although the strawberries and creme one sounds kind of interessting...in a disgusting sort of way.

zipper said...

Yeah, we're a Pepsi family: from Papa's Diet Pepsi, to my Mountain Dew obsession, we're anti-Coke, all the way.

Personally, I'll never forgive Coke for how slowly they pulled out of South Africa, back in the '80s. Sheesh! When every other major company was boycotting the racist country, Coke was one of the LAST to pull out. Proving, one again, that the pull-out is a bad method. Just don't get yourself in those binds in the first place!