Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Good for me!

Yes, it is a pat on my own back but it is also an, "it's good for me moment." I finally went to the gym today. JW and I have been talking about it for three weeks now but we have been talking each other out of going instead of motivating each other but that has now changed. We used an Elliptical machine for half an hour and then used three different machines to work out our backs. JW is taking it easy on me since I have never done weights before. But I am already seeing improvements. This is the new me:

1 comment:

meesh said...

Horay! Go you!

That's very cool. I haven't done a thing as far as working out goes all week. I feel like a slug...a very tired overworked slug. :) aren't those elliptical machines fun? The first time I used one of those it felt so strange. I guess they're supposed to be easy on your joints.

I hoep you guys have fun with your workouts. Say 'Hi!' to J for me.