Sunday, February 18, 2007

Whew!


This morning, I was asked to write a letter of recommendation and boy, is that hard work. It took me three drafts to get a letter I thought was any good. It was also a shock to realize that I have known Meesh and Ms. B for 18 years now! Talk about a long friendship. At any rate, I needed a break before tackling my homework for the week and since I was listening to my iTunes on shuffle, here is a soundtrack of my life entry. Some if it is pretty funny. I hope that you all had a great weekend.

1. Opening Credits: Please Send Me Someone/George Michael

2. Waking Up: Carrion/Fiona Apple

3.First Day At School: Cruz/Christina Aguilera

4.Falling In Love: Harder to Breath/Maroon 5

5.Fight Song: Round Here/George Michael

6.Breaking Up: What’s This Life For/Creed

7.Prom: If You Have to Ask/Red Hot Chili Peppers

8.Life: Goodnight Song/Tears for Fears

9.Mental breakdown: Pale September/Fiona Apple

10.Driving: Red Hill Mining Town/ U2

11.Flashback: I’m Not That Girl/Idina Menzel

12.Getting back together: Mississippi/Train

13.Wedding: Privilege/Incubus

14.Birth of Child: Twist in my Sobriety/artist unknown

15.Final Battle: Migra/ Santana

16.Death Scene: So Hard/Pet Shop Boys

17.Funeral Song: Everybody’s Fool/Evanescence

18.End Credits: ob-la-di. ob-la-da/The Beatles

No comments: