Monday, February 12, 2007

A Quickie

I will try to post pictures and some writing soon but to keep you up to date,

Friday
Went to Disneyland with T3 for her B-day. So much fun, so tie-tie.

Saturday
Sister in town, had big family brunch as she just had a B-day earlier in the week (34!)
Passed out on couch for an afternoon nap.
Watched TV until wee hours of the night (Saw Once Upon a Time in Mexico , I will have to write about that movie later)

Sunday
Got up fairly early, spent time with fam
Chatted on the phone with Meesh
Spent the afternoon reading for classes
Excerpts from The Mechanical Bride
The Medium is the Message I didn't quite finish that one.
and other assorted delights.
Watched the beginning of the Grammys (not too exciting)
Watched Battlestar Galactica (yes, i am a nerd)

So I hit the ground running this week. Have to jump offline and address some Valentine day cards that I already know will arrive late. Aarrgh!

No comments: