Monday, July 20, 2009

Molasses

Still writing, slow process at this point. I have until the end of this week to get everything together.

In other news, I just picked up two more classes at a neighboring college. This is a private university that is located in the opposite direction from the school I attend. Basically, I am half way between my two jobs. So I will be teaching Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays this coming semester. At least the two schools are one week apart on schedules. State school starts August 24 (I know, lucky me - Happy B-day M) and the other school starts the beginning of September. So at least I will not be in finals week for both schools at the same time. All I need to do is keep on top of the grading for sure now.

Went to the gym for the first time in months tonight. Half an hour on the elliptical. Better than nothing. I have not been to the gym since before I wrote Chapter 4 on my thesis. That would be....sometime in June I believe. No bueno. My defense date is July 29. Have to turn the whole finished product in by August 4. That is the last day to file. So tired of working on this darn thing. I have no desire to keep rewriting. Can't if just be done the way it is? I don't care anymore!

got to go, more to write. Will update on the 30 day challenge soon. Fell off that wagon pretty darn quick.

No comments: