Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thesis Update

It is 2:05 in the morning and I am not quite tired yet. In order to stay in schedule, I would have to have completed two chapters today and two tomorrow. Not happening.

See, on Thursday, I have an appointment with the graduate studies office to check my formatting of the thesis. They have these really specific rules for thesises, something to do with the binding process. The good news is that I do not need to have everything completely finished when I go in at 1:30 p.m. It just has to look like it is complete. They don't check content, that is up to my committee.
Speaking of committees, I have FINALLY! confirmed with all three committee members that we will meet on Wednesday, July 29 at 11:30 am for my defense. I need to finish all my revisions by this weekend so I can get the "final" product out to them. This is complicated as my chair-and primary reader-is out of town until Sunday and I have to mail a physical copy to one of my committee members. Please shoot me.

****UPDATE****
Hey! This is my 401 post! I didn't even realize that when I posted yesterday, it was post 400. Huh, not as impressive as some of the bloggers I know but still, its a landmark.

No comments: