Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Stuck

I have fourteen pages written of my conclusion however, I have major holes on page 8, and have not answered my second and third research question. Plus, I have the final paragraph of my paper written but not the paragraph before then! I don't write in a linear fashion, as a thought comes to me, I move to that section of the paper to record my thoughts.

The only problem with that is it leaves holes in the text and gives me a false sense of completion.

Damn it! I wanted to finish this chapter tonight, sleep and then proofread the chapter tomorrow morning and send it to my committee before I leave at 10:45 to pick my parents up from LAX. Not sure how I am going to do all this.

And I am not pleased with the final product. I am definitely repeating myself and will need major rewrites on this chapter. How many times can I talk about how this film sucks from a communication studies perspective?????

No comments: