Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Life of a Student

It's amazing the stuff you find to do instead of studying when you are a student. Tonight, I actually had "nothing" to do so I was going to get my notes organized and start really studying for my communications theory test which was moved from Friday to Monday. I mean, I really need to study and plus, I have a chapter to read by Friday that I thought I would have the weekend to read.

So instead of organizing my notes I:

organized my desk
cleared my junk off of the dining room table because I know how much it bugs mom
sorted through all the papers in my in-box
selected a new box to keep all of Ms. S's letters and cards in
finally addressed and bundled up the last two B-day CD's I have to mail
wrote two thank you notes
downloaded an iTunes update
did some online banking
started loading music into my Mac
wrapped a gift for Bev to give her Saturday
edited my playlists on my PC iTunes (I haven't reformatted my iPod for my Mac, but now I am a step closer)

and last but not least

scubbed the floorboards and fronts of the cupboards in the bathroom.

Because these are all things that sneak up on you that urgently have to be done and right now!

Yeah, I'll study tomorrow.

2 comments:

Coco said...

btw how you liking your mac you busy girl you?

Marz said...

Well, I love, love LOVE how fast the airport extreme card is, especially since i now get great internet conectivity in my room, which I didn't with my PC. and the graphics are totally slammin' (yeah, I'm that nerdy), I just don't feel like I have enough time to learn all the programs and use them. I have a friend at school who is going to help me with some cool free programs which will allow me to use my mac for writing papers, instead of me taking over mom's G5, like I do now. Cuz I don't have word. : (