Monday, September 18, 2006

Oops

So I made a small tactical error when setting up my school schedule this fall. I left myself 10 minutes between my last two classes which run from 4:20 to 6:50 and then 7:00 to 9:45. Oh and in case you are wondering, yes, the second class is kept for the entire time.

So, I didn't leave myself time to get dinner. And trying to eat a room temperature soy bolongua sandwich.... Ah I can hear you all gagging already. Believe me, I thought I was going to yak during my last class.

And I didn;t have any money in my wallet, naturally, to hit the vending machines during breaks.

So, my two meals so far have been, week one) peanut butter crackers, applesauce and soy milk - not fillling or satisfying in any way but travelled well. Week two) Soy cheese and bolonga sandwich which did not travel well and peanut butter crackers. Any suggestions anyone? I do have a hour break between my first and second class....


I was really craving mac n cheese for lunch tomorrow but I was just not in the mood to go grocery shopping although I did make the all important stop at the bank for some cash on the way home. Damn WAMU doesn't have a drive through ATM of course. At any rate, I almost cried when I came home, opened the kitchen cupboard and saw a couple of the little microwave neon mac n cheese cups. I am so taking one for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: