Sunday, September 24, 2006

Name that tune!

I know when I first posted about Musical jeopardy on August 28, I promised it would be a regular weekly occurrence. And believe me, I have been given plenty of entries for musical jeopardy. But life has been crazy and I have been collecting the trivia for the last few weeks. To get caught up, here is a summary of all the guesses my cubiclemate has made in the last three weeks.

September 5
Sunday Morning by

Rob Thomas.

Real artist:


September 6
He almost got one right.

He guessed that Ex-girlfriend was on Gwen Stefani's solo album. He got the singer right, the song is just from a No Doubt album, Tragic Kingdom I believe.

September 8
Teardrop by

Christina Aguilera

Nope, it is by Massive Attack



September 12
'Oh, this song is on Fiona Apple's new album...'

uh, the song was

Thank you by Dido.

September 19
Can you Feel it by

Justin Timberlake.



Real Artist:


Second guess that same day:

guessed as



I found out this week that he was not raised in the United States, so some of these songs would be unfamiliar. But I also think he may be tone deaf since he cannot hear the difference in the artists voices. At any rate, I will try to not let the musical jeopardy build up so much in the future.

1 comment:

S said...

I have to ask...where did he grow up? B.F.E.?