Tuesday, November 21, 2006

8itch fest

I really am cranky about my women's studies class. We have this one day 'international' film festival on December 1 and we are suppose to be promoting it. Nothing like waiting until the last moment. Thanks Prof! Oh but the last straw for me? Monday, during our online exam, she emails us a list of names and selects ten for each one of us to call and tell them about the festival.

When the hell am I suppose to do that? Like anyone is around this close to Thanksgiving. I'm really pissed. Especially since this affects my grade. I already have a bunch of stuff on my plate for this festival and yes, because this is sooooo last minute, I missed the deadline for one of the local papers, their next edition won't be out until Dec 4. Who the hell plans a one day festival the week after Thanksgiving?


bitter bitter bitter



15 minutes later
okay, so my phone phobia is kicking in too. I know, I need to just get over it and call.

No comments: