Monday, November 06, 2006

Saturday

I had a project for my women's studies class that required me to follow someone around for a day and photograph them. I chose one of my favorite little people on the face of the earth, James. We had a blast, even when he got a little wild in the afternoon and decided he needed to sit on top of me. Eh, he's 3 1/2, not that heavy.

At any rate, although I am not much of a photographer, here is the best picture out of the two rolls.

Aren't these two of the most beautiful boys you have ever seen? Maybe I'm prejudice but what angels, James and 9 month old brother Thomas.

oh happy day...

3 comments:

meesh said...

I love that pic! IS that from the mystery roll of film they decided you didn't need the first time around? ;p

S said...

Those boys are gorgeous!

Marz said...

Meesh - yes, this was one of the pictures on the roll that was not developed the first time around. Figures huh? But the store was having a heck of a time. When I went back in the next day, Their machine was having problems. Ah Mercury in retrograde...

Ms. S - thanks! They have great personalities too. I think that James is going to be the heartbreaker and Thomas the hellion. A little early to tell but, fun to guess.