Friday, November 03, 2006

Good Day

I've been a little whiney in my blog lately. Honestly though, I've had several good days. There has been a lot that I have enjoyed about my life lately.

I recently rediscovered the joy that is celery, greatly in part because of Meesh.

The fresh green crunchiness, the health of it all, the portability. Sometimes with a little peanut butter, sometimes some hummus. I love celery. It is just sometimes hard to get good celery. More often than not, the celery stays too long in the fridge and gets limp. And there is not much worse than limp celery...

I hope you all have a good day too.

2 comments:

meesh said...

lol! I'm glad my extra soup fixin's reconnected you with a long lost veggie friend. I'll have to work on the whole celery thing. I just can't get past the stringyness. :)
I'm glad you've been having some good days. We should get together soon and have one of those days together.

S said...

Never really been a fan of the stuff. May try it out. Couldn't kill me...could it? :)