Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ow ow OW!

Today I had the 6 month follow up appointment for my right eye. Yes, believe it or not, it has been 6 months since I got my vision fixed. I cannot believe it.

The ouch comes from the fact that I had loosened three out of the four stitches in my left eye and the doc removed them for me. My eye is swollen, itchy and a little red. But the doc said to use wetting drops over the next couple of days and I will be fine.

In other news, I did a google image search using the name of the lens I have implanted and I found a picture. This is what I have in both eyes.


This is obviously a computer mock up but you get the point. The other more realistic picture was in progress during a surgery and it was gross....



Science is so frickin' cool.

Related Posts
I'm Back!!

1 comment:

meesh said...

I'm glad it's nothing serious and I hope your eye feels better soon. :)
Very cool pic. Oh, and thank you for not sharing the gross surger pic that you found. Not sure I could handle that without warning. (shudder)lol